Monday, 25 July 2011

hellooo

Hello =)

Ok so I woke up several times in the night feeling so sick I had to run to the loo. I wasn't sick, thank god. But I didnt binge yesterday-why am I feeling ill for eating 'normally'???

I woke up this morning with bad stomach pains still feeling sick, I went to tie my hair up before my shower, and lost 4 handfulls of hair. WHAT?! It put me in such a bad mood-but I remembered my promise to myself yesterday - I will make today a better day than yesterday, so I did, I met some friends for lunch, did some shopping, walked in the sunshine, and Im back home chilling for a few hours before going safe food shopping =) I'm ok today. I did eat 2 icecreams when I got home, but for me, thats not a binge, so I'm guna forget it, and keep going strong

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment