100 Facts About Me =)
1) I wear odd socks. Every day.
2) I'm never awake before 9am
3) I have dimples. And I like them.
4) I will NEVER understand the difference between 'affect' & 'effect'
5) I suck my thumb for most my waking day
6) I get irritable very quickly
7) I have seen a ghost
8) I don't know my left from my right
9) I eat beans & spaghetti cold from the tin
10) Im as stubborn as fuck
11) I believe in God :) I will find him
12) I like cereal on toast
13) I am fiercely loyal to the people in my life that I love
14) If I'm not loyal to you..I obviously don't love you :)
15) My phone is ALWAYS on me
16) I eat with my knife & fork the left handed way
17) I put ketchup on EVERYTHING. Even Christmas dinner
18) I have loved & lost. I will love again
19) Horror films make me happier than comedy's
20) I have over 20 different perfumes
21) I always remember my dreams
22) I have 5 tattoos
23) I have had 15 piercings so far
24) I'm terrified of open water
25) I'm equally as terrified of daddy long legs & stag beatles
26) I am photo obsessed
27) I do what I like. Not what I'm told :)
28) I have trusted where I shouldn't have, and will learn from it
29) I don't drink fizzy drinks. Urgh
30) Cadbury's Bliss, Wispa Gold, KitKat Chunky Caramel = ♥
31) 15/12/09 was the day my world fell apart
32) I like mash potato sandwiches
33) I'm vegetarian
34) I collect giraffes. Not real ones
35) Team Pete ♥
36) The Inbetweeners makes me happy, no matter what
37) I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs 0:)
38) I hate clubbing
39) I rely on a high dose of various medication to stay in one piece
40) Mexico is my most favorite place
41) I hold grudges too easily
42) My room never stays tidy for long
43) I LOVE fireworks
44) I have about 15 pairs of boots
45) Nandos plain veggie pitta & halloumi = ♥
46) McDonalds is disgusting
47) I love my family ♥
48) I NEVER take the hangers when I buy clothes!! ARGH
49) I must have 3 pillows
50) When I was little, I wanted to be a pop star
51)
53) I like my room to be cold, but my duvet to be warm
54) Blue skys make me happy
55) If you put cucumber on my plate, I will be uncontrollably sick
56) I'm scared to eat apples & oranges incase I swallow a seed
57) I lovee Marmite. Yum
58) Someone has saved my life. I don't know how to thank her
59) My first toy as a kid was a rabbit called Aye Aye ♥
60) I still have her :)
61) My lucky number is 4. I don't know why
62) I hate going up. Lifts. Planes. Rides. Esculators. :(
63) I am very impulsive
64) Makeup & beauty is my life
65) My DVD collection makes my room look like BlockBuster
66) I'm a recovered sun bed addict and proud
67) I LOVE Asda && Tesco's more than ANYTHING on earth!!!!
68) Dead bodies TERRIFY me. I see them alot at work :/
69) The number 69 always makes me laugh
70) See above - I am VERY childish
71) I would not go camping if you paid me
72) Or go to a festival. Yuccck
73) I don't fancy white men. Simples.
74) As a result, my nickname is Africa
75) I think I have a slight lisp...
76) I eat Nesquik powder with a spoon
77) I love my blue eyes
78) Girl Interrupted is my number 1 favorite film
79) Postsecret is amazing
80) White orchids are my favorite flower
81) I hate change
82) I love my hair to my played with
83) I feel uncomfortable talking on the phone
84) I was fluent in French at my peak :)
85) Mozerella Dippers make my life better
86) I hate being late
87) I have a coin collection. Laugh all you like
88) I get migraines a lot :(
89) I wash my hands a lot
90) The thought of eating fish disgusts me
91) I have a hard job forgiving
92) I love sleeping on fresh sheets
93) I love the sound and smell of rain
94) I understand myself as close to 100% as I'm ever guna get
95) I heart massages & back scratches!!
96) I HATE the snow
97) I couldn't live without music
98) I refuse to run for a bus. I'd rather wait an hour. It looks desperate
99) I am easily confused
100) "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
No comments:
Post a Comment