Mmm..yeh...im doing kinda ok?...Ive spent some time drowsy as hell due to my meds increase, but yeahh...
Im ok-still going, and although I have had a bad week or so - I am still striving for recovery.
I had an incident at work 2 days ago which destroyed any self confidence I may have had left...being called fat and taken the piss out of by my college behind my back. I found out, went down and absolutely lost it with him, I was literally screaming in his face that unless he had the first clue how I suffer every day with my weight and self image and food and fat then he had no right to make comment.
I also got a letter from my therapist - my doc. It made very awkward reading. I feel like a statistic.
Hmm k Im still more drowsy than I thought I was, I'll blog another time.
Xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment