Monday, 13 June 2011

Recovery is tough

I want recovery more than anything. But sometimes relapse is easier. Maybe its why I do it so much.

Yesterday I was an absolute state. I ate so much. 1/2 jar of peanut butter, beans and veggie sausages, 2 share bags of chocolate buttons, a big bar of chocolate, 2 packets of crisps, 2 whole packets of biscuits...guess it would add up to about 20 biscuits? Maybe even more. I just felt all hope melt away.

This morning I woke up not sure what to do. Restrict? Or try, yet again, to eat binge free. I had a tin of fruit and a yoghurt. I didnt binge. I dont know why or how I did it. I went to my CBT.

Last week after my session, I went straight to asda for healthy foods, and ended up on a huge binge. Today I wanted to prove to myself that I can go shopping without buying for a binge. Sure, it was a massive risk, but it paid off. I bought some fruit for the week, and no binge food at all. *Proud*

Ok so, its early in the day, only just gone 2pm, but I havent binged yet and I have no plans to do so yet. So I need to see that as an achievement. And I do see that as an achievement. I just has some raspberries and fromage frais...At 3.30 Im planning a late lunch, I need to decide what Im guna eat...then Im going to the doctor, then the gym...

Thats the plan, and for now, Im quite determined to stick to it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment