Hello
I am back on Cambridge, and food is the last thing I want. I want to lose weight, to be healthy, happy, and in control I want to feel pretty. My 2 week binge has gained me 11lb. I can see every single one of those lb. Stuck to my face, my tummy, my legs...I want them GONE again :)
Ok so, cambridge shouldnt be done if you have an ED. I can see why...but what choice do I have?? Even 2 weeks ago, 11lb lighter, I was infinately happier than I am now. Soo mm yeh, thats my thoughts at the moment. But I know myself well enough to know they change very quickly. Maybe in 20mins I will be telling myself I can eat healthy if I just try. Note to self - I can't
The first 4 days are the worst on this diet. Physically, and mentally. Physically, I will be hungry [duh], tired, dizzy, irritated, tummy pains, headache, u name it...
Mentally, my head wil be all over the place...
But no pain no gain, right? Or in this case, no pain, no loss. Its not like I'm doing this as an average weight girl. I need to lose STONES. Realistically, 9 stone. Even then I will be classified as over weight. But I was that weight once before, and happy with it. So thats my aim. 9 stone. Thats disgusting isnt it. How did I let this happen =\
The plan is, now I have 4 days off...
-Sleep in AS LATE AS POSSIBLE!!! [I slept til 1pm today] that way, you can wait til 3 to have your first shake, and u wont be so hungry.
-Drink loads - Helps reduce hunger, and cuz Im off work, going to the loo every 5 minutes isnt a problem. Haha.
-Sleep off any side effects. The side effects can be unbareable-which is why I often give in at some point in the 1st 4 days. Bein at home will help-I can just have a nap. I know napping is a no go for me, but for the next 4 days, it is guna be a life saver.
-7up Zero. I personally cant stand fizzy drinks, I hate them, but again, no pain, no gain, the bubbles will fill me up, won't effect weightloss or ketosis. Win.
-Um...Blog blog blog?? Distract myself by blogging and twitter!!! Er...yeah ;)
I can do it, I can do it! I gained 11 stone after my diagnosis of depression. I have lost 2 of them on this diet already...Just gota stay strong. Depression won't rule my life forever

No comments:
Post a Comment