Friday, 3 January 2014

Did NOT want to go to therapy today. 1, because feelings [judgements] of being hideously ugly, I genuinely felt bad about anyone having to look at me.[wisemind-people have bigger issues than wat I look like. Emotional mind-that's cuz no one cares] Also I didn't particularly want to talk about Xmas and new year and my dad. Just no. How can I explain wanting to be dead without being incarcerated? Feelings hurt, and talking about them hurts and life just hurts at the moment and I didn't want to be a crying idiot like usual. Crying=out of control [DBT EDIT-I should challenge this but I'm not quite sure how....] Wisemind is something I need to become friends with. I need to trust it, because I still don't fully. Wise mind knew I had to go, that the longer I left it the worse it would be, DBT does help, it's just a slow process, but slow doesn't mean it's not happening. Also, I have used skills to get through the past few weeks, so identifying them would be useful So yeah...wise mind got me there. I was anxious in the waiting room, it's happening more and more, I'm finding the content more difficult at the moment, like I know it's guna be emotion central by the time I leave [maybe that's a good thing....I need to get used to emotions - DBT EDIT!] and getting through the rest of the day after sessions recently has been hard. So in my last group I ended up feeling bad for buying leaving presents for people, it was suggested it may be a behaviour. I felt bad today too when presents were bought up, like I'd done something awful by caring about people and getting them gifts.[Logically, maybe 'u didn't have to buy me anything' doesn't instantly translate to 'why the fuck did u buy me a present u freak, I hate you don't u dare do it again']. I wonder if there will ever be a time when logic is the first thing that hits? Without the distress of stupid [hopefully] illogical thoughts beating me to death before I even know what's happened. So I lost my words, left dazed and unable to communicate. In the real world, when this happens I can fade into the background, claim I'm tired, or feeling ill and be left alone, but 1-1 when the other person is trained to spot when this happens and question why it happens, it isn't so easy. It's a reason I'm finding therapy hard at the moment. I literally cannot talk or construct sentences in my head and I just come across as an idiot [judgement? True judgement though..] this makes me feel worse and the worse I feel the more frozen I get. Anyway I got lunch afterwards, I felt sick but knew it was probably hunger than actual sickness

1 comment:

  1. I think its very brave of you to share this <3 I know the feeling when you feel so horrible about yourself and your life but you dont want to tell anyone out of fear it may make thing worse for you. You are brave and inspiring, and Im grateful that I stumbled across your blog. If you ever need support or even just to feel like someone gets it, Im starting my own blog It Gets Better Mental Health, and your very welcome to give it a read <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete